It is an intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment. It includes Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The problem that students confront in understanding these subjects are:
- Confusion and uncertainty.
- Absence of theoretical base for science education.
- Insufficient programs in science for the wide spectrum of students.
- Public and parental apathy towards science.
- Problem with vocabulary of science.
- Learning of chemical reactions and equations in chemistry.
- Retaining biological terms.
- Remembering mathematical expressions in physics.
We aid students in solving these problems by:
- Creating a proper balance among the difference between these 3 subjects.
- Explaining the base of topics clearly to the students.
- Making the students learn the vocabulary of science.
- Efficiently explaining the reactions and equations of chemistry to the students.
- Making the students learn biological terms easily.
- Deriving the mathematical expressions to provide better understanding to the students.