Being our mother tongue, Hindi should be well known to all of us. It is the most widely spoken language of northern India, with over 200 million speakers.
The hurdles that come in between the subject and students are:
- Reading and writing issues.
- Engaging with ‘gender’ in the language.
- Spelling mistakes.
- People often feel shy to speak Hindi.
We help the students in solving these problems by:
- Making a proper understanding of basic Hindi alphabets.
- Creating a base difference in gender of the words.
- Thoroughly imparting the knowledge about spellings in Hindi.
- By making the students read Hindi regularly.