It gained recognition in 1952 and its jurisdiction was extended to part-C and part-D territories and the board was given its present name ‘Central Board Of Secondary Education.’
The prime focus of board is on:
- Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising students friendly and students centered paradigms.
- Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices.
- Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs.
- Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in service training programmes, workshops etc.
Through Digital Paathshala, we fulfill the prime motive of CBSE by including:
- Innovative study techniques and methods.
- Reforming tests by making them online.
- Skill enhancing classes.
- Enhancing the motivation level of students through motivational lectures.